At Settanni Financial firm, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Don Settanni, CPA, PLLC
On summer afternoons in the Bronx in the 1960s, Don and his family would take strolls down Fordham Road to Alexander’s, a popular clothing store.
Chief Financial Officer
David started investing at 11 years old when he asked his father, Don, if he could invest cash gifts that he received at a birthday party.
Vito Collacuro joined Settanni Financial in 2014. Having grown up in Somers, New York, he has been a friend of the family for fifteen years and an active member of the community.